Thursday, January 29, 2009

Sleepless in Stanwood

I'm starting to lose sleep over the addition! Look at how close we are to "moving in". Of course there's a lot of finish work to do that will take all of February, probably, but I'm so excited I can hardly stand it!


Inside
Downstairs Playroom
Doors From Left to Right:
Guest Bath, Toy Closet, Guest 1, Guest 2


Standing at the same spot downstairs, turned slightly right
Office
(door on left is Guest 2)

Upstairs
Laundry Room
Upstairs
Master Bedroom from Master Bath area
(dark doorway on the right is directly across from the laundry room)
Master Bedroom
Looking towards the master bath area
(standing in front of the windows in picture above)
Master Bath
Standing in the walk in closet (solid wall in picture above)
(looking at the toilet room, shower on the left)

6 comments:

Jason, Sarah, Tristan, Wade, and Owen said...

I call dibbs on guest room #2!!! :)

Randy and Amy said...

You got it!!!

the homestead girl said...

Wow...it is getting close to move in! I definitely need to come over and see it in person!

Sanderson 5 said...

I can't wait to "play" McDonald's in the downstairs play area!! Looks awesome.... :)

Dan & Jeanne said...

wow, It is like a new home, HMMM housewarming party:)

Jeff, Rebekah, Chloe, and Wyatt said...

Wow- I can see why you aren't sleeping- I would be too busy decorating and arranging things in it in my mind all night long!! I can't wait to see it! I didn't realize you were getting a whole new laundry room!