Tuesday, February 10, 2009

~The Wall That Was~

The wall is out!!!
The addition is no longer the addition, but part of the house...the "other upstairs" and the "basement".
Looking from the entry. Stairs go up to the master bedroom and laundry, and stairs go down to the playroom and guest rooms.
I'm starting to chicken out on my yellow playroom. It is a lot of wall to repaint if someday I decide I just can't stand yellow anymore. What to do?! Paint is the hardest part for me. Nothing looks the same on the wall as in my mind. I DO NOT like RE-painting. I DO like RE-decorating. So...if I paint all the big rooms a neutral color, than I can redecorate whenever there needs to be a change. That's what I'm thinkin'.

2 comments:

the homestead girl said...

I say it's easier to play it safe and repaint later (speaking from experience with yellow walls!). I have definitely got to get over and see you guys soon!

Sanderson 5 said...

Aye, yi, yi, yi YI!!! It's great to see the opening... but man, I loved that wall with the cute wainscoating and windows!! I know the finished product will be just as cute tho... :)