Saturday, January 10, 2009

I decided to keep the house and enjoy the addition for 20 years, or so.

How did our first day of homeshooling go, you say?
Excellent! The kids loved it. They were a little pushy at first, constantly wanting individual attention, but soon learned how to be patient and work independently. At three o'clock they wanted to keep going! I was ready for a break....like to start dinner or something. We'll just stick to substitute teaching on No School days!
Eli was much more interested in snack and recess, than abc's and math facts!

3 comments:

Dickeybirds said...

Wow! You've been bloggin'! Looks like its been fun, if hectic... love the pics.

NadineB said...

Are you seriously homeschooling now? Wow! About that paint color. We actually painted that room about 5 years ago. I bought the paint at Walmart. The color is called Danford Iris and the color number is 92221. I still have some in the can if you want to try it out!

Troy, Lisa, and Braden said...

Glad to hear your abbreviated home-schooling debut was a success! I'm sure the kids loved it.

I left a return comment on our blog, but the paint color we used is called "Butter Up" (#6681), from Sherwin Williams. I can bring a paint chip, or you're more than welcome to come view it in person! We're happy with it. As always, the impact of the color in an entire room is quite different from the little paint chip. :) We still have some of the two color samples I got, too, which would give you 2 yellows.