This is so exciting to me. My backyard has never looked so beautiful. Mounds of dirty dirt, almost weedfree green lawn all torn up and trodden down, drain rock ground into the sifted garden soil, broken limbs on the lilac, backhoe-severed underground wire fence for the dog! All this means the addition is another step closer.
You can't see it in the picture, but Trevon took his breakfast to the window sill and was watching the construction while he was eating. Too cute!
3 comments:
Goodness...sounds like you might need a contractor to clean up after the contractor!:) Keep the posts coming so we can see how it's coming along!
Looks like things are changing at your house! I've loved reading your weekly menus by the way-sorry I haven't responded! I think it takes too much brain work-like do I post it on my blog or yours :)....it's been kinda crazy since school started! However, since every Sunday I make a weekly menu I really should post it for this week:
Monday: Can't remember and I think it was something yummy! I'm losing my mind!
Tuesday: Homemade spaghetti sauce, noodles, corn from the garden and fruit
Wednesday-Homemade corn chowder with ham, rolls and fruit
tonight-Grilled kebobs with marinated steak, chicken, mushrooms, peppers and pineapple, corn from the garden, cottage cheese
Tomorrow-pizza and the boys special treat of ice cream with all the toppings!
Wow, you've got some big moles in your ground.... think you need some serious traps for those guys.
Post a Comment