Friday, September 5, 2008

Summer's End

Lake Roosevelt marks our Summer's End
where...
...even the dogs have to "ruff" it by using rocks for pillows,

...each year something new and fun is engineered,

...mommy gets a little bit more brave,


...new rules get added to the game of golf,

...good books get read,
...sea monsters are up close and SCARY,
(you've get to enlarge the pictures to really see these faces!)


...bubbles fly,

...boys race,

...some mommys get bored with books and sunbathing,


...that same mommy knows how to create,...sand castles get more creative as the kids get older,

...dogs that don't like to swim find the nearest floaty toy,
...some floaty toys are just too big,
...fishing season begins,

...the sunsets are beautiful endings.

2 comments:

Hilary said...

I love it all - the pictues and the captions! Happy beginning of fall to you all :)

Sanderson 5 said...

I LOVE how you put your pictures together to create the "Lake Roosevelt story"!! Awesome job, awesome pictures - EXCEPT - you could have left out the ones of me!! :) I got some of you I'll just put on my blog - na na na!