Thursday, August 21, 2008

Time for some updates!


Destruction...I mean Construction has begun. The first step of the addition was to fall a huge cedar tree.

Notice the placement of the tree - not a branch touching the garden or the property line. Thanks, Dad, for an excellent job! It has been more than 50 years since my dad worked in the woods, but he hasn't lost his touch.
Kaylee Anne turned 4 years old. Tessa made a countdown birthday cake for her.

This is what awaited Kaylee on the morning of her birthday.
~Four~~Food~

~Flowers~
~Fun~
Ask a four year old what she wants for her birthday dinner and this is what you get..."egg rolls; cheese and crackers; cake" I should have known! A "Snacky Dinner" is her favorite so I tried to accommodate with a salmon thrown in for the adults.
I found out that I grew a garden for a four year old girl. That came in handy this year.
After all the presents were opened, she didn't know what to play with first, the bike or the stroller, so she did both!



~Convention Kids~
"The Next Generation"
~Orthodontics~
The big kids are now walking around with their birthday, christmas, everything else presents in their mouth for the next 18 months. Tessa has started a 2 phase treatment and Trevon a 3 phase treatment.


~Front yard picnic, just for fun!~

No comments: