Sunday, September 14, 2008

Menu

Sunday - egg mcmuffins, fruit salad tossed with vanilla yogurt

Monday - orange chicken wtih rice; broccoli tossed with cheese, french fried onions, seasoning, tiny bit of mayo, bacon

Tuesday - poor man's steak (hamburger patties seasoned and grill like New York steak!), strawberry bran muffins (way yummy!!), broccoli casserole (made like green been casserole only with broc)

Wednesday - leftovers with salad and quesadillas

Thursday - marinated chicken largely chunked and put in a vege grill basket so it can be tossed while grilling, sauteed grean beans in olive oil with bacon and parmesan, lemon herb wild rice. (I got the rice at Winco in their bulk section. It made the pantry smell wonderful, it made the kitchen smell wonderful while simmering, but it was a tad blah and too much of a grown up taste for the whole family - we don't care much for the texture of all those extra "things" in wild rice!)

Friday - fajitas!! this just might make the "more than once a month list"!

Saturday - tried a Mexican restaurant in Mt V that was recommended to us by BethR. THANK YOU! it was awesome.

1 comment:

the homestead girl said...

Yum...I think I need to go make a sandwich after reading this! I LOVE that you're sharing your menus! Keeps me inspired! Maybe next week I'll get it together and post our menu...maybe...