Monday, April 6, 2009

Spring Fever

Who wants to mud and caulk when the sun is shining?! Not me!
I don't have much of a yard to work with this year, but I found a few things to do outside. The best part?... working in a tank top all day and I was still overly warm!
2009 flowerbed ready for some flowers
The transplanted star magnolia tree has buds! It now has its own "rockery" too.

I was able to resurrect half of my garden from the excavation demolition.

The kids worked on moving a mountain! They played all day in the dirt/mud.
It was a wonderful first day of spring break.



1 comment:

Log home living said...

Wow--hadn't been on your blog for awhile--such progress! And now a week to work after your fun in the sun. Loved your trip pictures--great shots~~That's what Tess was talking about Sunday when she said she missed a "review" for Science. Now I know--looks like she got lots of science down there!
Donna