Thursday, April 9, 2009

Only a few more days until I can take a shower!

The master shower got grouted today and will be sealed on Saturday. I probably won't get a shower by Sunday, but maybe by Wednesday night. Even if we don't have the showerhead installed I could probably take the cap off the pipe you see at the top of the picture. Yes, I'm THAT anxious, NO I'm not THAT impatient!

A close up of the floor and shelves. The bottom shelf is for leg shaving - a must have every once in awhile!
There is a top shelf in each of the four corners. I hope I have enough stuff to put on all the shelves. ;o)

A close up of the accent pieces.
(The shower is not completely wiped clean of grout so it is still a little dusty)

The bathroom space doesn't allow for a really good picture, but this might give an idea of one end of the "walk-in" shower. We'll finish the outside and top with trim...but I don't need it to take a shower!
(The blue tape is not part of the design!)

No comments: