Since the original plan was to add just a playroom, we decided to go back to the basics:
paint lines on the slab, put up a basketball hoop, draw a hopscotch pad and call it a sport court!!
The kids had so much fun last Saturday. (The thought of the sport court lasted long enough to chuckle about it!)
The kids had so much fun last Saturday. (The thought of the sport court lasted long enough to chuckle about it!)
This was my front row seat of the backfilling. I felt like a nosy, little housewife on Monday. I didn't know what window to peak out of: the west entry window to watch the backyard start to take shape again; or the south window to watch the walls go up. I pretty much went from window to window all day!
I went out tonight just after he left and walked through the walls...dreaming...I stopped at the window where the office will be located and this was the view! (The picture was taken last night, but same thing tonight.) The garden is right outside door, the Olympic Mountains in the background, sunset....ooohhh, no wonder I've been waking up at 3 and 4am with a big cheesy grin!
No comments:
Post a Comment