Tuesday, November 4, 2008

The first concrete pour!

An addition update...the footings were poured on Monday, foundation walls are being put up as I type, and another pour is scheduled for today.
Kaylee's view of the cement truck

2 comments:

Rebekah Hamon said...

Hi Amy - so yes, I am pregnant. On Tuesday I'll be 5 months. :) And it's a boy, which is a fun surprise. :)
Are you building a garage? or adding on the house?

Rebekah Hamon said...

I do feel like a new mom - I am so much older, 10 years - a different time in life. I've always enjoyed the baby stage, so am looking forward to it again. Also I know it will be the last time (if all goes as planned:) so I plan to cherish it.
I've been having fun planning the nursery and buying maternity clothes, another thing I always liked but never had much money for when my girls were born. :) And we didn't have craigslist back then, or at least I never knew about it. I've been buying all the nursery furniture there - it is like a never ending flea market. :)
Your addition sounds great. :) And super useful. What are your plans for the old part of your house? Any changes there?