Monday, November 24, 2008

Addition update!

Front of the house
View from the southwest. Door opening onto the garden area and 4 windows (office and playroom windows.)

Same thing from the west.
I could take pictures from the inside, but they are so hard to figure out when you're looking through 2x4's. All the first floor interior walls are up, the stairs going down, and the 1/2 bath on the main floor is done. Things always turn out a little different between the paper view and the real thing. The playroom seems considerably smaller than I was hoping, however there is a great "playhouse" area under the stairs and 1/2 bath so that will be fun to "create". One guest room seems a tad small too, but the office is bigger than I expected. All in all, it is coming together just right.

p.s. sorry for the ridiculously long post last time. :o(


No comments: