Friday was a BIG day for this little family!!!
We welcomed the carpet layers at 8:20am
At 4:30pm we bid them farewell
At 4:31pm Tessa and I started moving in
At 5:00pm Randy planted seed
At 8:00pm we had a slumber party in the master bedroom!
On that floor, but dumb dumb me, I deleted the pictures off my camera. We'll have to have another one this Friday. :o)
Here's a look at what we've done so far...
Guest room
Guest room
Office
The playroom is very much moved into, but not ready for a picture.
The yard actually looks much prettier than this now. Randy graded it and prepped it so nicely, but I can't walk out and get pictures now with seed planted. You'll just have to come and see it for yourself! It turned out neat with a place for a really cool rock wall (right side) that will be going in soon. Better pictures to come.
2 comments:
Very, very cool you guys! It's all looking great!
Oh, man! Look at you go!! I LOVE how the bedrooms and offic turned out...can you say cute?!
Post a Comment