Thursday, October 23, 2008

I've been given permission...

...to nag!!

A little phone call here and a little phone call there gets results. So, my husband has officially given me permission to ask questions and make phone calls and sort of be a pest. Along with the permission came one little stipulation...my nagging could only be directed at contractors. I've learned that a contractor's favorite words are "next week" and "tomorrow". One long overdue phone call cleared up miscommunication and two days later this is what shows up in my yard - only one tomorrow late. The next tomorrow is supposed to result in a foundation hole. And next week is supposed to bring foundation walls. Until then...

(I still say, "Hooray for contractors!" I like seeing work being done 8+ hours a day so I try to be nice and limit my nagging somewhat!)

1 comment:

Traci K said...

You go girl! Nag away! You know what they say about builders "the builders house is never finished", so better keep it up if you want to see the finished work!:)