There's just no news to report. I've posted all the pictures I took in September. I'm stalling on posting my menu for last week because it wasn't very exciting. Nothing has been done with the backyard...still looks like a bomb hit...but hopefully next week there will be changes in that department. The addition is SUPPOSED to get started this month. Kaylee is saying and doing some very funny things, but she won't let me take a picture or record her. (And my memory fails me everytime I want to repeat what she has said.) I did come up with a good idea (probably has been done before) for leftover baked potatoes last night, but you'll have to anxiously wait for the menu next week to find out!
Last week's menu:
Orange chicken, rice, gyozas
Chicken fajitas
Swedish pancakes, egg scramble, banana muffins
Chicken nuggets, taquitos, salad, fruit
Last week was a LONG time ago. I'm sure we ate more than 4 times, but that is what I can remember.
6 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment