I'm not sure why Randy and I came home from town the other day with 8 more pairs of shoes, but we sure thought we needed them at the time. The whole family got a new pair of shoes for the summer (turns out we don't need summer shoes since there is NO summer this year!) so there's 5 pairs. Randy only goes shoe shopping once a year so the other 3 pairs really were out of necessity.
As far as the picture goes...Kaylee and I were cleaning out the shoe closet. She helpfully arranged them all for me and I was amazed at the sight.
(That doesn't include the winter shoes that I've already put away! Like I said, is there such a thing as too many shoes, we just might be guilty.)
3 comments:
Too funny! I love Kaylee's arrangement - what an organizer!
oh my goodness, Amy, you shoe'd be ashamed of yourselves. Brian is absolutely no fun and say's "a pair of shoes in, a pair out." but what does he know about good style and fashing anyway?
Hilarious! What I want to know is, how do you get Randy shopping once/year? Trev's running shoes are 3 yrs old, his work shoes at least 3, and his dress shoes are 5 yrs old ... yet he adamantly claims he does not need new shoes. Ack! (Now everyone will gasp at his shoes at Milltown and then maybe I can get him to replace them?!?) Looks like you're having a fun summer ... it's sure zipping by in a hurry!
Post a Comment