Whine, whine, whine. Cold because I can't build a fire. We are getting a new roof and I might smoke out the roofers. Bored because we are getting a new roof and I don't have any money to spend and housework doesn't sound fun today. Uncomfortable because I got a wild hair one day and sold all our furniture. The new set of furniture isn't as plush as I was hoping. The rocker doesn't recline. I like the idea of matching chairs and I suppose the wood will never go out of style, but they just aren't very comfy for long. Here's a picture. They do make the living room feel big so that's a plus!

Well, that is a bit of an exaggeration. I have my $1 garage sale chair and my outdoor metal furniture. I never realized how much I would miss a recliner in the evening. Now to find the perfect set in looks, color, and comfort. Oh yeah, and affordable. What a challenge!
2 comments:
Wow Amy, your 3 chairs remind me of "The Three Bears". Good luck with the recliner hunt! If you can get a La-Z-Boy, they're worth every penny you spend on them. Of coarse I have one (or make that 2!):)
Well.... these don't EXACTLY match your description of the new furniture you got! Were you exagerating a teensy weensy bit? Course, I suppose these COULD be made out of leather - with such a small picture, it could be me that's mistaken. Anyhoo, I TOTALLY love it! Lookin' forward to a weekend visit and relaxin by the fire in those rockers!
Post a Comment