Happy Halloween, tomorrow!
A beautiful autumn evening in our backyard
Mastering the art of carving pumpkins...notice the tongue!
This was a surprise! I'm taking pictures in the dark, can't see a thing around me, can't even see Tessa. I'm just telling her to stay ready and keep smiling. After the camera displays the picture, this is what I see. My dear husband is posing as a monster. (I think I moved the camera a little too soon...We'll just call that creative photography.)
This will have to be Kaylee's Halloween outfit. She is too shy to leave the house in any kind of costume. She wanted to try on my new boots. Since she looked so cute I wanted to take a picture. I had to make deal with her. I could take the picture if she could take a picture of me when I was done...
2 comments:
I dunno, Amy...that ghost behind Tessa in the picture looks pretty scary to me!
Carving pumpkins is serious business Trevon! Very cute...I especially like the picture of you Amy!
Post a Comment