Trevon the Quarterback
Tessa the Tessa
(no costumes in middle school, and I didn't feel like going t-or-t-ing this year so I just bought a bag of candy and let them choose one everytime they do something nice for each other. Then they get their candy bags on Halloween. It's all about the candy anyway!)
Kaylee was a cat again this year and refused a picture...so just look two posts back!
1 comment:
Hahahahaha!!!! I LOVE the quarterback idea!!! :) I had a friend who once dressed up like a magnet and then glued pictures of baby chickens all over the magnet....a chick magnet. Maybe Trevon will have to do that next year! :) I did look 2 posts back and Kaylee was a very cute kitty! I like the candy bag idea...we didn't trick-or-treat either, and that might be a good thing to do in future years to avoid the whole trick-or-treat conflict! Tessa has a scary mask on! Where'd she get it??? :) Can't wait to see you in a few weeks!!!
Post a Comment