Sunday, July 26, 2009

July Happenings

As much as I would love to live in a place with sun and palm trees, I know I would miss all the beauty that WA has to offer...ferry boats, water, mountains, sunsets, etc.
We took a trip to the end of the world. I guess its formal name is Forks.
It really was a beautiful trip and we enjoyed several days of sunshine, beach time, fishing, and good times with friends.
(Trevon put on a little summer weight!)
They had never met before but they were buddies right off the bat



The three little beach beauties
The three little beach mamas

Wild sea life and a crab
These two thought they were loggers. Jeff gave them permission to do whatever they wanted in the woods. The next thing we knew they were pulling small trees out. I'm curious if we'll ever get another invite! :o)

It was so fun to get reacquainted with friends from our younger days!!!





We got to spend some time with Uncle M




2 comments:

Jason, Sarah, Tristan, Wade, and Owen said...

Looks like you have been having a lot of fun!!! I was wondering which one was the crab and which one was wild. :)

Sanderson 5 said...

Looks like a great Forks time! Tell me.... did you have hot dogs? It's a tradition there - just ask Rebekah!! :) hee hee hee
We know that you were secretly "Twilighting" out there - not really fishing....