Saturday, December 20, 2008

Little Readers Group

Mandy K has started a Little Readers Group. It is a time for preschoolers to get together, listen to a story, do a craft, and eat a snack. The hosts are to pick a theme and use it for all three activities. Kaylee and I hosted on Monday and our theme was "Let It Snow". I had picked that theme in the middle of November because I love snowmen and snowflakes. It turned out to be very fitting as our first snowfall was 2 days before and it looked like a winter wonderland all around us!






How does Anne Geddes get all her subjects (which are usually under 3 years old) to all look at the camera at the same?! I am no Anne!
The kids did great listening and crafting. Thank you Mandy for coming up with the idea. It was a very fun "story hour".

1 comment:

Raelynn said...

How cute!!....and I see my cute little niece in there too!! Give her a big hug from Auntie Raelynn when you see her!