Saturday, May 31, 2008

Garden Shed Project

The garden shed is well underway. These are pictures from over 5 years ago, right after we moved in. These beauties are NOT what sold us on the house! They did come in very handy for storing outside tools...until a skunk made its house under the shed on the right. (The left shed had no floor, it was the first burn pile.)

The second burn pile:
Beginning stages of the new shed with a concrete slab floor - no skunks allowed here!
I made it official. I parked the rototiller inside and hid an ugly wheelbarrow behind it! I can't wait to make a "cute" garden shed with antique windows I found at a garage sale, old barn doors with big black hinges, and a creamer that sat on my parents' front porch since I was a kid or before...must be antique!

2 comments:

Boyd Family said...

Can't wait to see the finished product! So nice to have "nice" organization!

Sanderson 5 said...

Looks awesome - I can just see you making an ordinary shed into a cute country/antique decorated feature in your yard!!! :)