Thursday, January 31, 2008

Birthday Party

Tessa had a "Day at the Spa" birthday party. (It wasn't a real highclass spa with very many services, but it was fun!) The girls made lip balm and they each got a foot bath/massage. Carolyn and Lois helped celebrate as it was Carolyn's birthday the day before. A very brave Carolyn even helped with the foot massages!! I thought this first picture was cute. She's anxiously waiting for her guests.









4 comments:

Hilary said...

Amy, how cute! I especially love the last one of Carolyn & the girls with their kissy faces :)

Boyd Family said...

What a great party idea! Sounds like fun...of course I don't think any of my 3 boys will ever pick it having a spa party...oh well maybe I will pick it for my b-day and they will have to do the foot massages...sound good? Happy birthday Tessa!

Jason, Sarah, Tristan, Wade, and Owen said...

Happy Birthday, Tessa!! What a fun idea!

Mochas, Mountains and Moby Wraps said...

Wow, Toriana would like to request that you plan HER bday parties, Amy - what fun! LOVE the pics of our good friend Carolyn modeling her lip balm, etc ... =)