Monday, December 3, 2007

We're smiling again!

Good-bye discomfort, hello soft-leather-comfy-reclining-laze-around-all-day furniture. Here's our new loveseat. We bought two matching glider recliners too, but they don't fit in the view finder of the camera. They aren't really that big, but this gives the idea anyway. We bought them Friday and they weren't supposed to be delivered until Wednesday. On Friday afternoon the store called (when I was napping!) and said they could deliver on Saturday. My MIL took the call, told Randy, and they kept it a secret from me. MIL took me shopping ALL day Saturday and I actually started complaining about being gone too long. Little did I know she was making sure we were gone long enough so the furniture would be there before we got home. Randy met me at the door, walked me in, and dropped me into a recliner. Merry Christmas to me!!!!

Kaylee insisted on taking a picture...again! She had me posing! What else is there to do on a rainy, windy December afternoon but play with the camera? I was impressed she got all of me and most of the loveseat after several attempts. I will NOT post the picture she took of me sitting at the computer, but I will share the mental image because it is worth a few good chuckles anyway. She captured from my neck to my hips...from the side, with terrible posture. SCARY!

4 comments:

Boyd Family said...

So glad you are comfortable once again. Love the furniture! What a nice surprise someone must really love you! Cute picture of you too. The one of Kaylee is so cute too!

Jason, Sarah, Tristan, Wade, and Owen said...

Looks comfy!!! We'll have to come and try them out!

Traci K said...

How nice to have comfort once again! Looks like a nice one! Love those dangly earrings too!

Sanderson 5 said...

ok, that's a little more like it! what a fun way to surprise you :) Did you get a new package of bon bons to go with it??
LOVE the furniture. Let me know when you're bored of it...