6 years ago
Thursday, September 27, 2007
I'm very new at this
So, I've jumped on the bandwagon and become a blogger. Just about everything I've posted is in the wrong order, but after almost 5 hours on my first try I'm going to call it good for now. (Those 5 hours include making breakfast and lunch, taking Kaylee on a short bike ride, phone calls, and building a fire in the woodstove with help from a 3 year old.) I do believe I beat DeAnne on creating a blog so that should count for something!!! Happy viewing. Amy
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Cool. I've been trying to figure out how to do this, but I am waay too dumb! Silly me, I thought if I clicked the "help" section it would help me, but it just sort of made fun of me then shut down. Whatever. I'm just going to continue to send people a boring Christmas letter with a real picture.
I love it, Amy! I'm adding you to my links right away! :)
Great...now I have another excuse to stay up late! Great blog!
looks good Amy. Your family is growing up..........looks like you're doing a good job of keeping them busy or maybe it's vice versa.
Anyhow, keep up the good work and we'll check in on your blog occasionally. your bro.
whoops, that's my name on a diff. blog. So it's not really dad here, but maybe I'll figure out how to change it or maybe not. anyway "dad" is Kendal
Great to see you are blogging now...good for you! We will add you to our Friends and Family so I can check often! Our blog is www.theboyd4.blogspot.com
Welcome aboard! Fun to see your blog! We're at www.k4blogspot.blogspot.com. We'll link ya' so we can see all the fun going on around there too!:)
Post a Comment